It's late, but we're here. Isaiah did great on the flight, he stayed awake until about 9:45 ... as soon as we checked in to our hotel we made him a bottle and he was asleep in minutes. Tomorrow we go to the medical appt at 9:30am, then I think the rest of our day is free. We are anxious to explore Shamain Island since it was all under construction the last time we were here. We still need to post pics of our last day in Changsha - we visited Yuelu Academy and it was hands down the coolest place that we have seen in China!
I keep forgetting to say, for those that asked, Anna has loved Skyping with Isaiah. The first time she saw him she smiled bigger than we had ever seen her smile. She is still doing great. We are forever grateful to our family for helping take care of her, it makes this time away so much easier knowing she is doing so good.
We better get some rest, will post some pictures some time tomorrow afternoon.
1 comment:
Congratulations! He is so adorable and it sounds like things are going very well! I imagine you are happy to be in Guangzhou on the last leg of the trip. I laughed at the squatty potty pic, I don't miss those at all, ha! Congratulations again!!
Lori J
Post a Comment