Our flight to Kunming took off at 8:10pm and we landed around 11:30. We are at the Grand Park hotel and it seems very nice. We are meeting our guide, Helen, in the lobby at 8:30am and heading to the civil affairs building where we will do some paperwork and MEET ANNA!!!! So, it sounds that will happen fairly early in the morning. Not sure of our schedule after that, but as soon as we get back here and get a chance, we will post pictures!
Here are a few pictures from our last day in Beijing:




13 comments:
Only 6 more hours until you hold her in your arms...wow. This is a big deal! :) Can't wait to see pictures!
Kelly
Wow!!! I didn't expect a post...I thought I would check anyway!! I can not believe that 6 hours from now you will be heading to meet Anna! I will be checking in on your like a stalker until I see a post that shows a gorgeous picture of your family of 3!!
Sending you lots of love!!
Misty
Getting closer - can hardly wait -feel like I'm about to fly off the
sofa. The pictures are great but
nothing like the next ones will be.
Hope you were able to get a little
rest. So glad you get to meet Anna
early in the day - give her a huge
hug for Grammie! Love you both.
Take a deep breath - you will be
wonderful parents because you're the best kids in the world!
Grammie
Beautiful pictures! We'll celebrate this evening about the time you may be meeting Anna. Enjoy; the parenting will kick in naturally.
Yea! Another post....I keep checking even though I know you don't have Anna yet. You are just about ready to start your day in Kunming as our day winds down here. YOUR DAY. We will say a prayer tonight before bedtime for you, knowing that you very well may have Anna in your arms at that moment. Gosh, I really wish we could be with you, but these posts are such a wonderful way to be in the moment with you. I just can't wait to see the next post. I'm sure I'll check every hour tonight, but don't hurry. Enjoy those first moments even though we're waiting patiently (maybe not so patiently) here. You will look back and remember the moment she is YOURS for a lifetime and you will replay it over and over. Remembering that moment is what will get you through your toughest days. We are with you in spirit! We love you guys so much!
ALL OUR LOVE TO YOU AND SWEET ANNA!
Julie
You've been on my mind the last couple of hours...Anna should be in your arms by now! I can hardly wait to see pictures of her. I am also so curious about the details (who brings her to you, how much info they give, pics, etc.), but I'll email you about that...just so curious to know what to expect when we go. Anyway, I've been praying for Anna to have a smooth transition and bond quickly to you. Can't wait to get an update.
Loving all the pictures and hearing about how you are passing the time until you meet your precious, Anna!
Anna should be with you as I write this. It must be amazing finally holding her. I pray it is a easy transition and you are enjoying every minute. Looking forward to pictures!
Blessings
I have chills every time I think of you and I cannot wait to see the next round of pics!!!! EEEEEK! I'll check in the am (that is if I cna sleep tonight!)
Oh my goodness...Ryan and I cannot even sleep!!! We are so excited for you both. We cannot wait to see the next round of pictures :o)
Lots of Love to your new family of THREE!!!
Ryan and Lindsey
Sitting here in tears knowing that my big brother and his lovely wife...my sister...are holding their little girl. I am overwhelmed with emotions. I'm so proud of you both! Congratulations!
Love,
Julie
The tears came here also - knowing she smiled and went right to your arms is wonderful. Waiting for
pictures and will sleep with a smile on my face knowing the 3 of you are together. Love you all - Grammie
so so so exciting! I am assuming that your sweet Anna is with you at this point; that feels so amazing to type. Love you all so much and so happy for you!
Post a Comment