We met back up with the couple we were with in Beijing. They are staying just 2 rooms down from us. After both of our kids wake up from their naps, we're going to make a Starbucks (it tastes just like home...only way more expensive, but worth every penny!) run and head to a park to let the kids play...their little girl is 2 and they also have their son here with them who is 6.
Tomorrow is our consulate appointment. We don't have to go, our guide does it all for us...once she is done there, she is going to take us and they other family out for some touring. The weather here is great - sunny (and smoggy) and 70 today and the humidity feels like home, just ask my hair!
The streets outside our hotel are facsinating! We walked up and down them last night and today and still haven't been able to process all we've seen!
Hard to believe we're heading home Friday! (click to enlarge pics)







11 comments:
What a wonderful picture of the 3 of you!! I am so glad to finally see one of your gorgeous family!!!!
I am glad Anna did well at the doctor. 19 lbs?? Wow!!! She is moving right along...she isn't far behind Isabel.
It sounds like you guys are having a great time. Such a blessed time with your family. You will be able to share so much with Anna in all the years to come. I can't wait to see you Friday!!!
Hugs and Kisses to all 3 of you!!
Love,
Misty
Awe...I love the picture of the three of you! Anna is so cute and we are counting down the days until we get to meet her :o)
Lots of Love~
Ryan and Lindsey
The family picture is wonderful - can't tell whose smile is the widest. Seems like your trip is
lasting forever - TGIF for sure!
Have a fun day.
Love, Grammie
What great pictures! Thanks for sharing your blog. My husband and I are both enjoying following along as we will be on the same journey in 9 days. Can't believe you are coming home this week! We waited so long and now time is flying. Seems like yesterday that we both received our TAs.
Keep the pictures coming!
Blessings,
Linda
The picture of the 3 of you is so great! You got such a great smile from her for that one!
It's Tuesday morning in China now...shared list is coming out any minute. Praying that we have good news to share very soon!
Kelly
Such awesome pictures! I can't wait to see all of them when you come back! I hope you all enjoy your last few days in China...what memories and stories you'll have for Anna.
I looked back at our medical records and noticed that all of the kids were around 20 pounds at their 6 month visits. Your little Anna is a petite little thing isn't she? Alex may have some poundage on her now, but she'll make up for it with her strong will. I can't wait to see those two toddle around together!
Keep the stories and pictures coming!
Love you,
Julie
PS-Your family pic is just beautiful...makes me smile every time I look at it!
You three are all so photogenic: a BEAUTIFUL family. And you guys look so radiant. I so hope I can meet you at the airport. I miss you guys so much and we'll be praying you all the way home!
Stacy
What artistic pictures! Thanks for sharing. Of course, I love the two with Anna. Both are amazing photographs. In the one with Laura, I see her hands are near her mouth and wonder if she was getting sleepy . . . but she wasn't tugging on her ear yet. :-)
Anna looks SOOO happy!! You guys do too! Can't wait to see you Friday! Glad everything went well with the medical exam. Starbucks IS a great taste of home when you're overseas. Enjoy, enjoy!
Missy, Brad and Zeke
You all look so happy! Anna looks totally comfortable and just right at home in both your arms! Congrats....I am so glad to hear that everything is coming together and I have loved following your journey! Mimi
Love Anna's big smiles! So are you falling in love with China yet!! It will get into your blood for sure!!
Post a Comment