Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Anna's Room

Thought we'd leave you with a few pictures of Anna's room. It's pretty much complete, just need to hang a few more things once we get home.

We're all packed and heading to bed for a few hours sleep. The car to take us to the airport is supposed to be here at 3:34am (yikes). Please pray we get out of here and Chicago despite the snow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Be safe, be quick -
can't wait.

Kelley Brown said...

Love her room! It's beautiful. I can't believe you're on your way!

Momma Vaughan said...

Love it...such a pretty, happy, and warm little girl's room. She will love it too.

Love you,
J

Mrs. Misty said...

I love the room. I can't wait to see it in person!!! Anna is going to love spending time in the bright room!!
Misty

JND said...

I was going to comment on how adorable Anna's room is (I love the color combination) . . . until I saw the post time--11:30 p.m.? I figured you'd be in bed by 8:00 or so. Hopefully you'll have a lot of adrenaline in the next week to keep you going.

I tracked your flights today and saw all seemed to go mostly as scheduled, but I haven't read your more recent posts yet. Everyone at the office was speculating what was going on in your travels, so I think we all figured out you were headed to China!

Anonymous said...

Simply Adorable!!!
Claudia