We made it in about 8 last night. Anna did pretty good on the flight, a littel fussy at the end, but it was time for bed. She had the whole plane in the palm of her hand ... and she was loving it. When it was time to unload, we were in the front and got stuck as the rest of the plane flooded the aisle, so we decided to wait until the end...meantime Anna pretty much said bye to every passenger as the passed. Seriously, it was hilarious, we were standing across from the flight attendant and Anna was holding her hand out to all who went by as if to say "Thanks for flying China Southern".
We are at the Holiday Inn ShiFu and our room is much bigger than the last one, which is nice as we were beginning to feel a bit cramped. We're going down to check out the breakfast buffet and hopefully meet up with the other couple that we were with in Beijing. Their daughter is 2, so hoping that she and Anna can play together.
Love to you all ...
8 comments:
Does she actually say "bye"? Wow! Look at her in those pics...such a doll. Get used to her having the crowd in the palm of her hand. I have a feeling that will continue. :)
Kelly
Great pics!
Love the mohawk on Anna :)!!
The little pink sunglasses I've been saving for Anna may not be her style! The pictures are great.
The end of the next flight will find many eager faces for Anna to wave "hello" to.
Love to all - Grammie
I am glad to hear that you made it safely!! I can see in the pictures why Anna had the entire plane in the palm of her hand. The new pictures are great!!
Can you believe that this time next week you will be home??!! I am going to start my signs tomorrow. Keep the posts and pictures coming!
Love to the 3 of you!!!
Misty
Is that like...Master Shifu? Keep an eye out for Oogway.
Well of course she charmed the pants off of everyone on the flight! She is absolutely adorable and has the personality to back it up! I love all of the stories, keep them coming. I'm so glad you guys made it safely. You made it through your first flight together, you are practically pros now! You all are always on my mind and in my prayers.
Get some good rest before the next big flight!
Love you all!
Julie
That mohawk picture is priceless..I'm thinking that would be good to blow up and hang on a wall somewhere!! This is so exciting, and the video was great too!! You guys look like you have been doing this for years...congrats on the flight. Have fun in Guangzhou.
Robert and Patty
Such a charmer!! I wish you had THAT on video. :) Love the new pictures. And your room looks like a really nice size. Hard to believe you're on the 2nd half of the trip. Is she still mostly wearing 12 month clothing?
Keep all the updates and stories coming!
Post a Comment