Thursday, January 21, 2010

Made it to Hong Kong

Hi, sorry, no pics to post. We made it here, the train ride was nice ... by the time we made it to our hotel it was around 7:30 and we just ordered room service and got Anna to bed a bit ago. We'll check out at 9am and head to the airport. It's still weird to us that our flight leaves Hong Kong around 11am on Friday and get to Chicago around 11am, still on Friday ... jet lag, here we come! Better head to bed now, good-bye from China!!

Love to all,
Greg, Laura, and Anna

10 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

Yippee!! You are getting so close to being home. We can hardly wait to see you tomorrow afternoon!!! I will pray for a safe and pleasant flight for you. Can't wait to meet Anna!!!
Love you,
Misty

Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting arrival.
Have a safe flight.
Love to all,
Grammie

Anonymous said...

Hope your trip home is an easy one!! Can't wait to meet Anna!!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home...I'm sure it will be nice to be in your own beds again. We will pray for an uneventful flight.

Robert and Patty

michelle jackson said...

Can't wait to see all of you! Praying for journey mercies as you come home.

Michelle

Unknown said...

Have really enjoyed following your whole trip -- especially in light of the fact that we will be headed there ourselves in 2-3 months! Yahoo!
Kelly

Kelley Brown said...

I so wish I lived near ya'll so I could welcome you home! :) I would love to see Anna in person, and maybe one day we will. I really wonder if she and Virginia Grace have played together in the foster village. We should show their pictures to each other and see if they react in any way that would show familiarity. Anyway, thanks for allowing us to share in your journey. Safe travels home!

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I so wish we could be there at the airport to welcome you home but I imagine there will be other Turning Point folks there to represent ;) I will be sending up many prayers for traveling mercies!

Momma Vaughan said...

We'll be waiting at the gate for you today! Hooray! I cannot wait to get my hands on that sweet little girl...when she's ready of course! :-) You're in the air right now, about 3 hours in. I hope it's going well.

Love you,
Julie

Anonymous said...

It has so wonderful to experience your amazing journey for the past couple weeks. It was so exciting to run to the computer and to see your blog. You have had such amazing support and so much love from all. Can not wait to see you at the airport tonight! Hope Anna enjoyed the air flight?? She is such alittle doll. See you soon. Love you all. Nana (mom)