Sunday, January 17, 2010

A little video for you...

This afternoon in our hotel...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make my day! Would like to say more but I have a video to watch and watch and watch....
Love, Love, Love - Grammie

Anonymous said...

I have watched this about 45 times...:) How cute!! She is so pretty!! Her mommy looks pretty, too!! Have fun, I'm going to watch the video again. Carisa will be here in an hour and I am going to show it to her, too.

Love,

Patty

Mrs. Misty said...

Great video!!! I have to say that my favorite part is seeing Laura with Anna!! Laura---you are glowing as a mommy!!

I hope you are having a marvelous time. I can't wait to see you!!
Love,
Misty

Ruthie said...

Love it! It sounds like she's trying to say Anna! ;-) Glad you guys made it safely to Guangzhou. Hope your last week in China is a great one.
Much love,
Missy

Unknown said...

What's through that door? Anna seems pretty determined to get in there. :) Love how talkative she is!
Kelly

Becca H said...

Awww--We love seeing and hearing Anna! I think you have future soloist!! :) Jeff, Becca, Trevor, Trenton

JND said...

It sounds to me like she's got a lot to say! Such a cute video! Thanks for sharing it!

Momma Vaughan said...

LOVE IT!!! She is just so cute! It's fun to think that our kids will probably be taking their first steps at about the same time! I love that with each video we get to see more of Anna's personality. Sounds like she enjoys talking. She'll fit right in with her cousins!

Love you,
Julie

PS-Give her a big squeeze from us!

Kelley Brown said...

SO cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing and hearing Anna in the video. Who's taking who for a walk. Sounds like she has alot to say,cute! Can't to see her in person. It will be so much fun seeing the grandkids together. They talk about wanting Greg and Laura and Anna to come home. It's late so I better get to bed. I have spent the day taking down christmas decorations. Last week had not been a very productive week for me, constantly checking on the little family on the blog. Have a great remainder of your stay in China. Miss you! Love, Nana(mom)

Momma Vaughan said...

I meant to tell you that this video has captured Alex's attention. He heard us watching it and came crawling at lightning speed. It was as if someone was speaking his language...finally. He was fixated on the screen and started making similar noises at Anna. I think he was trying to talk to her. I wonder what he was telling her???

Love you,
Julie