Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We made it home safe and sound. Anna did pretty good considering we were all awake for 24 hours. Thanks to our family and friends for the awesome welcome home at the airport! It was so good to see you all! We are glad to be home and now trying to get our days and nights back to normal. Here is a little video of Anna enjoying her room and toys.

7 comments:

~Mis-Wen~ said...

Glad the trip home was uneventful! So wanted to be there at the airport but could not get away......maybe we can do lunch when we are settled in! :)

She is just BEAUTIFUL! Jaelyn loves to see her pictures!

Blessings~
Wendy

JND said...

I'm so happy you took time to post this! I've been checking all day to hear from you the first time since you've been home. The video is totally adorable. I hope you get rested and into a routine in the coming days. I am so anxious to meet Anna!

Unknown said...

Couldn't view the video. :( But, I had so much fun following your journey. Congrats on being HOME and now starting the journey of living life together everyday.
Many blessings,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Anna is saying,
"faster, faster"!

Love, Grammie

Three Gals and a Guy said...

How cute!!! She is such a doll and looks right at home. Hope the next several days of adjusting go smoothly. Love you all!
Kev and Mandy

Angie J said...

She is so cute! Laura I can't believe that you are so grown up! I am so excited to see you all!

Angie J said...

Laura- I know Grammie is in heaven having a granddaughter... Rick and I loved the video. thank you for sharing this experience with us.

Angie