In honor of Anna's 13 month birthday today, we thought we'd tell you a little more about our girl.
- She has the best smile and is very playful!
- She is very observant and alert.
- She is very willful and strong.
- She likes music and loves to dance!
- She's a great eater!
- She's a daredevil and gets a thrill out of almost falling and likes banging her stacking cups together.
- When she's getting sleepy, she pulls on her ear and sucks her hand. She can go from wide awake to fast asleep in 5.4 seconds!
- Girl loves her some cheerios and yogurt melts!
- Feisty ... and a bit of a temper!
- She really like other kids
- Loves to cruise
- She loves shoes and hats!
- Beautiful, thoughtful eyes
- A mover and a shaker!
18 comments:
Wonderful! Happy Birthday Anna...
will have cake next week.
Very nice to hear more abut her
personalty. Willful??? Sounds like her Mother.
Love - happy days ahead
Grammie
Happy Happy Birthday Anna!!!!
Love hearing the little updates about her and her personality!! I am so glad to hear she likes to eat...we will have to introduce her to El Puente!! Bring on the chips!!!!
Keep the posts and pictures coming!
Love you guys!!
Misty
I don't even have the sound on and I got teary eyed watchig the video. That is absolutely priceless! She is adorable and does have a contagious smile. Thanks for sharing and I am glad to hear things are calming down! Love, Mimi
i don't remember you being willful, Laura!! I remember us as wonderful, sweet young people...:) Our parents probably do remember that a little differently. I am so excited to see the video. She is so so cute!! Happy 13th month Birthday, Anna!!
I keep forgetting to sign my name..:)
Love,
Patty
The video brings Anna to life for us! And she looks like she is so fun to play with and love. We know about daredevils and will at my house too. She will fit right in here. Our boys can't wait to meet her. They say now that they want to go to China to get a sister. Think we can just borrow Anna sometimes?
Ok, that one made me cry! I've been trying so hard not to! I love how Anna looks at her mommy and giggles with her daddy! She is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet her in person.
Can you post her shoe size? I'm having a little trouble not shopping for PINK!
Happy Birthday Dear Anna ---
Happy Birthday Day To You !!!!!
I'm unbale to see your video at school, so I can't wait to get home and watch this evening. It will probably work out better that way. I would hate for my principal to walk through the library while watching a video and sobbing :)
Jill
Love how she looks at Laura after each spill....She is so cute and it was fun to see her in "real" life and not just a picture.. Looks like you all are having a great time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!
Love,
Donna
What a sweet post! That video is absolutely priceless! Greg is obviously a natural. Her laugh is adorable!
When will you guys be home?
She's absolutely ADORABLE!
Love her, love her, love her! Love also 'watching' you guys become parents. And yes, like Gina, tears of joy watching.
Love you all and miss you! Monty, Kary & Colton
Oh, the video is so sweet. What a happy little girl! Love how she is anticipating the falling down part.
Shared list is very late! We're all dying with anticipation!
Kelly
I love all the details. And the video is priceless. Love her expressions and how she looks over at you at the beginning. :) Happy 13 months, Anna!
I may as well just put that video on a loop. I've watched it so many times. Love to see the two of you connecting like that Greg. You REALLY are a natural. I too love the details! I love that she has the Sweeton "fire" in her belly. I fall more in love with her in every picture. She really does have such soulful eyes! All this makes me more and more anxious to get my hands on her!!! So happy you all are enjoying your time in China...now GET BACK HERE! :-)
Love,
Julie
PS-Goes without saying, but give her kisses for us!
Happy Birthday Anna!! Woot woot! Can't wait to help you celebrate in style when you're home!! Love all the Anna FAQs!!
Love and hugs,
Missy et al
I love this post! Great title too! She looks so alert in the pictures . . . I wasn't surprised to see that on the list. I loved the line about loving Cheerios & yogurt melts. But the video is priceless and really can't be beat. I think I've fallen in love with Anna! Happy 13 month birthday!!!
Happy birthday Anna! You are just too cute for words. Loved the video. Who's having the most fun, you or your daddy? The camera person seemed to be having fun too. I played the video over and over and I must say I'll probably watch a few more times before I go to bed. Looks like mommy is pretty good with chopsticks. Hope you all are enjoying every minute of your time together. Miss all of you!!! Love, Nana (mom)
Post a Comment