Our agency called at 12:30pm today to let us know they received our LOA in the mail today!!!! Greg and I had joked that we might get it this week, but I don't think either one of us really expected to!
Our agency is overnighting our LOA today, so we'll sign it tomorrow and overnight it back and they'll send it to China on Friday!! This is the 2nd of the 3 approvals that we need before we can travel ... our final approval (Travel Approval) should come in 2-4 weeks and then we'll travel 1-2 weeks after that!
We painted Anna's room this past weekend. We'll try to post pictures soon. Luckily we're pretty much done with our Christmas shopping, so I can focus on shopping for everything on our packing list now!
Hope you all have a great week!
7 comments:
YEA!!!! Anna is going to be with her forever family so fast!!! I can hardly wait!!!
Love you guys!!!!!
Misty
Did Grammie mention that she has
decided to travel also???
Oh, that Grammie ... such a sense of humor! ;-)
That is wonderful news! :) Let me know if you need any help on the packing list....
HUGS!
Wendy
Great, great news for you! I bet you Anna is going to get quite a few Christmas presents this year...even before she is home! :)
Congrats!
Kelly
I can't wait to see Anna's room when it's all done! I am so thrilled for ya'll. You'll be heading to China on that plane before you know it!
Woot! Woot! Don't remember if I put this on those packing lists I sent you but consider taking disposable changing pads. They're SOOOO nice when you're out in a yucky bathroom restaurant changing a diaper. You can just wad it up and toss it when you're done!
Post a Comment