
These baby showers have helped make this all seem real! We are getting so excited to get on that plane to China and bring our little girl home. Our agency is still hopeful that they might be able to give us a great Christmas present next week ... our TA! Last week several people on the adoption boards I follow received their TA and their timeline is about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ahead of us. I think it's pretty realistic to think we'll be heading to China by the first week in January (please don't let me eat my words!). We'll keep you all posted!
And, last, but definitely not least ... Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet husband! I love you and I can't wait to see you be a daddy!!!!
4 comments:
Laura, I'm getting so excited for you! I can only imagine how excited you two are getting. I'm praying for you guys and that your TA will be here sooner than you are hoping. Are you on Facebook yet?
Marlana passed on your blog address to me. My family and I will be rooting for you guys in the next few weeks. A good friend of ours adopted from China several years ago. As you might expect, little Maggie is the best thing that ever happened to her.
Happy holidays and best wishes in getting Anna home soon.
--Brad Willis
LOVE the ladybug cake!!! I think you'll be heading to China the first of January too. Maybe tomorrow will be the magical day for TA. Praying for ya'll!
What cute cakes! Are you spilling over with excitement? :) Seems like it! Is that dark dress in the middle of all your gifts by tea collection? I love their stuff--that looks like it could be one of their pieces. The little play tea set looks so cute too. :)
Post a Comment