We have been trying to "go green" little by little over the last couple years. During that time I've made my way through a lot of green websites, so I thought today would be a good day to share some of our favorites.One of our very favorite products is Method - last year we changed all of our household cleaning, laundry products, and air fresheners to Method. All of their products are non-toxic, made with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients. You can order off of the internet, but the really great thing is that Target carries almost all of the Method products! We've also tried some of the Seventh Generation products. Most are comparable to Method - but I do like Method's laundry products better.
We love using these bottles instead of buying bottled water . Our latest purchase just came in the mail this weekend - great for packing a sandwich.
I've been trying to sort my way through this website to learn about safe skin care products. Speaking of personal care products - I love Burt's Bees and Jason.
And, here is just a great site site for general green shopping.
These are some of our favorites and I'm always on the hunt for more, so please share.
**update: I was just at my favorite natural food store and they had their reusable grocery bags 20% off, so I thought it would be a good time to give it a try - I picked up 4 of the ChicoBags . After loading up my groceries and carrying them home - I'm pretty convinced already that they'll be great!!
3 comments:
You have peaked my interest!!! I have actually stopped buying bottled water and I am going to be buying reusable bottles to take back and forth to work!!! I guess I was thinking Green!!!
Love,
Misty
Majorly cool...yep, we bought an organic mattress for Zeke so we are trying to think about being as non-toxic as possible.
Thanks for the shout out on my blog!
Miss
Thanks for links -- we're making some moves to 'green' as well...it's a process!
Alisa
Post a Comment