Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Making the Turn... (sort of)

Today is our 9 month LID anniversary! Can't believe we've hit the 9 month mark. This time last year the wait was about 10 months... unfortunately the current wait is 19 months and climbing. The CCAA has just made referrals for families logged in through Nov. 7, 2005. We spoke with our agency coordinator last week...she was still hopeful that we might get our referral by the end of next year... we hope so too!! All we can really do is continue to faithfully wait and pray for that day.

Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Momma Vaughan said...

I admire your patience. I don't think I've ever known two more relaxed people in all my life! I wish that the news would get better. In the meantime we'll keep praying for you!

Julie

Mrs. Misty said...

You guys are constantly in our thoughts and prayers!! We wait to hear that the wait time has started to decrease!!! We know that God has an awesome plan in store for you!!!
Love,
Misty

Missy and Brad said...

Congrats on hitting the 9 month mark! You're nine months closer to Anna!! We are hearing the same news from our agency about the wait continuing to lengthen. *sigh* But as my sister says...we'll all be amazed at how perfect the timing is when God brings our children into our lives at last...
oxox
Missy