Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Long time, no blog!

Ni Hao (hello)

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately...yes, we're still alive. Between the craziness of the ice storm and Laura's grandma breaking her hip, we've been pretty busy.

Not much new in the adoption world right now, the next group of referrals should be arriving in the next week or so and we'll be able to tell if the wait time has gone up or stayed the same (or, dare I say, gone down).

Remember the cute twin girls we posted a video of a couple months ago (the ones singing "The Wheels on the Bus")? Well, here is another cute video of them, this time showing off their dance moves - a couple of them resembling Elaine from Seinfeld...





Hope this brings you a little mid-week cheer.



(love), Greg and Laura

1 comment:

Momma Vaughan said...

Thank you for this! I laughed through the whole clip. I especially liked the "thumb dance". And Michael ...loves the camera! :-)