Edacious defined: devouring or craving food in great quantities.
Our boy likes to eat. This is the 3rd report that we have heard about how he likes to eat! If you know Anna, you know our girl can eat too! Greg and I have joked that we might need a 2nd job to feed these two!
Besides being a good eater, our little Ning Ning was also described as a smart boy with a bright smile. His care givers say he gives them lots of happiness and the love him very much.
We sent him a care package and included with it a photo album of Greg, Anna and me. Here is one of the updated pictures that we received which shows him holding our photo album with his care giver telling him who we are ... very surreal for us to see!


2 comments:
new pics are the best! totally digging his denim jacket!
I'm so excited for you guys!! He is so cute!! You will love having a little guy around, they are fun!! Now, I need to get me a little girl!! :) so happy for your family!!
Robert, Patty and Wes
Post a Comment