Friday, August 12, 2011

LID!

Our coordinator emailed us early this morning to let us know we are officially logged in! Our LID is 8/1/11 ... very quick turn around time from our DTC. Now all we do is wait and pray.

Here is a recent shot of the big-sister-to-be. She looks and talks like such a big girl these days. She's started beginning her sentences with the word "sometimes" and earlier this week I was getting ready to put her down for her nap and she ran back down the hallway to put a book away ... I thought she was stalling, so asked her to hurry back to her room where I was waiting and when she made her way back to me she simply said "Mama, Anna come back always". Too sweet!!

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations!! Hoping for a speedy match for your family!
Sheila

Mrs. Misty said...

WAHOO!!!! Prayers for a quick match!!
Love,
Misty

Andrea Wedge said...

Anna is SOOOOO cute!

Linette said...

Hi Laura! I think I met you last year at Target. :) We had just got home with our youngest daughter- Hope. I found your blog thru Jill German's. Anna is so cute! And congratulations on being DTC. How exciting that you'll be going back again.

Blessings,
Linette

Ella At Last said...

Yippee for the August 1 LID! Wanted to make sure you realized we are still keeping up to speed on your life! Anna and the 'sometimes'?? Ella does that too as well as starting out each sentence with "So..." Anna is an amazingly beautiful little lady.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I was showing Linna the blog and she can say "Anna pretty" :-)

Lori Johnson

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Greg and Anna. So excited that you are going back for another China baby! We haven't been following your blog recently, but just checked it today. We hope that your wait will go quickly! George and XiXi are doing well. George is now 8 and couldn't believe the recent picture he saw of Anna -- he said, "Wow, she is tall!". She looks very different than those early days in China -- same cute face though! XiXi continues to make us laugh! Her personality is so different than those days in China -- she loves people! Reading up on your family makes us miss you! Take care.

Love, Shawn, Jennifer, George & XiXi