Thursday, October 21, 2010

On this very morning

One year ago today (at 4:30am), our phone rang with the call we had been praying for and an email with a picture that melted our hearts. Our lives were forever changed. This is the first picture that we saw of Anna.
Here is one from yesterday morning and a couple more that Greg snapped this morning (yes, she's now sporting a ponytail).

It's hard to believe that she'll be 2 in December. She has grown and changed so much over the course of this year ... it's been amazing to watch! We feel incredibly blessed to have her.

4 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

WAHOO!!! I can't believe it has been one year already!!! Anna is such a blessing!!!
Love you guys!!
Misty

Sheila said...

I'm so amazed at how much she has grown and changed from the little girl I met in China. What a beautiful blessing you both have been blessed with!!

Michelle Jackson said...

Wow, God is sooooo good! She is growing and thriving in your beautiful family!!

Michelle

alisa said...

Can you believe how time flies!!!! And, she is equally blessed to have you!!!