It's not near as easy to find the time to blog as it used to be! :)

Anna is 21 months today. The other day Greg took a picture of me holding Anna and we both commented on how big she looked in my arms. I think she has had a growth spurt in the last month or so ... she will actually make it into some 18 months clothes this fall, I think!
Here are a few pictures taken over the last few weeks. The first is Anna carrying her backpack as she heads to Nana's house for her first day. Yep, she's started at Nana's 2 or 3 days a week and loves playing with the other kids.



6 comments:
OMG she is getting soooo big! She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Sheila
My goodness, she's so cute! What a doll. I LOVE the polka-dotted dress!
Jana
just had to tell you that Baby Anna is darling!!!!-------------from Missy"s mom, Lo
She has such a pretty smile! Love all the pics!
Kelly
She is so sweet....love her smile!
Robert and Patty Workman
She is seriously too cute for words. :)
Post a Comment