Awe! I am loving these new pics. The pig tails are adorable! I've been wanting to see if I can get Grace's hair into pigtails...if she'll sit still long enough. :)
What a doll--do I say that in every comment? I might. Her expression in the elephant picture is so cute. :) She is really growing. She looks bigger! Or, maybe it's the fancy hairdo! Kelly
4 comments:
She is ROCKIN' those piggy tails!! So cute!
Yes!! Loving the pig-tails! Precious!!
Awe! I am loving these new pics. The pig tails are adorable! I've been wanting to see if I can get Grace's hair into pigtails...if she'll sit still long enough. :)
What a doll--do I say that in every comment? I might. Her expression in the elephant picture is so cute. :) She is really growing. She looks bigger! Or, maybe it's the fancy hairdo!
Kelly
Post a Comment