Anna had a great weekend filled with many firsts...first trip to the zoo, first big hug with Aunt Julie, first time playing in the river, first time petting one of our dogs without our help, and first time playing golf! Here are some shots (click to enlarge) from the weekend, will try to add some video later. Hope you all had a nice weekend too!

4 comments:
I really agree with the title of this blog entry! I LOVE these pictures. Anna had a big weekend, the weather was great, and the pictures account for it all.
I love that little peanut! What a sweet little niece I have. I had so much fun with her this weekend and I love that you captured it all in these wonderful pictures!
Love,
Julie
She's just perfect! What great pictures!
Anna is getting so big!!! I would love to see you guys soon!! I miss you!!!
Love,
Misty
Post a Comment