We are getting spring fever around here! It's been so nice to be able to get outside a little lately! Today we are going to walk to the park with Anna and the dogs. Anna had a great week ... she is now sleeping through the night without the 2:30am wake-up! We can tell she is feeling more content and secure around us and in her home. We have taken her swimming about 4 times now and this girl LOVES the water!
Here are a few shots from the week:
Anna reading to Minnie in the house the Dada built
She has learned to tell the kitty "no-no"
Mid-wink
Morning fun
Deep thoughts
The bib says it all...
5 comments:
Wonderful pictures!
Wonder if Patty will recognize the living room chair?
Love you, Grammie
Great pics--love the morning fun one. Her smile makes her whole body smile, it seems. :) She just looks so happy!
Kelly
Hey Grammie, I think I do recognize that chair. I believe that is from your house!! I miss you, by the way!!
Cute pictures of Anna!! She is a doll...Robert and I love to look at her pictures!!
Patty
Patty - that's the old orange chair that you and I found at the junk store downtown and had in our apartment. Greg and I have had it recovered twice now and still love it! Not bad for a $30 chair!
Talk to you later,
Laura
oh my goodness!! I can't believe that is the chair from the junk store...man, we loved that thing!! It looks lots better now!! I remember that huge ORANGE lamp that set beside that chair...wow, that brings back memories!!
see ya,
Patty
Post a Comment