Too cute!! I had to catch up on my Anna "stalkings"!! It is good to see her adorable face, and good to read the good news about the adoption tax credit! Hope to see you guys soon. :)
Sitting like a little lady!!! She is getting more beautiful by the day!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!Love,Misty
This is so hilarious! I love her sitting so proper and ladylike. She is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see her in her Easter Sunday dress. Love,Julie
Love the pics! I would say "a lotta cuteness!"
oh my!! What a sweet little lady!! That face just cracks me up!! Happy Easter!!Robert and Patty
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute!! I had to catch up on my Anna "stalkings"!! It is good to see her adorable face, and good to read the good news about the adoption tax credit! Hope to see you guys soon. :)
Sitting like a little lady!!! She is getting more beautiful by the day!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!
Love,
Misty
This is so hilarious! I love her sitting so proper and ladylike. She is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see her in her Easter Sunday dress.
Love,
Julie
Love the pics! I would say "a lotta cuteness!"
oh my!! What a sweet little lady!! That face just cracks me up!! Happy Easter!!
Robert and Patty
Post a Comment