Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday afternoon (click images to enlarge)









































8 comments:

Tony and Stacy said...

Oh my....we just LOVE HER!!! :)

Kelley Brown said...

These are precious. I say this over and over again, but she is so beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful - you've made my day!
Love you all,
Grammie

The Alexander's said...

OK, Laura, I am jealous. You are outside with only a thick fleece jacket on! We still have over 6 inches of snow on the ground! Enjoy playing outside on those early spring days. Oh and we loved the video with all the effects that Greg made.

Kary said...

Yeah, you got some outside time! I got out the "spring flag" yesterday hoping to help it hurry up and get here! Great to see you last week!

Kary said...

Yeah, you got some outside time! I got out the "spring flag" yesterday hoping to help it hurry up and get here! Great to see you last week!

~Mis-Wen~ said...

Jaelyn is adoring the sweet pictures of Anna. She says to tell her China friend "Hello!" She says to tell her she wants to play with her soon! :) Lol!

HUGS~
Wendy

Mary said...

She is SO adorable! Glad to see that things are going well. We need to get together soon -- still have your "family" pendant for you.

The Neal crew