One month ago today we landed on U.S. soil and Anna became an official U.S. citizen! Life as a family of 3 has started to become normal for all of us ... we have routine, and routine is good! Anna continues to amaze us in all that she has learned since we have been home. She is one sharp little peanut!!
Here are some random shots from the last week or so. Notice Anna's cool new ride from Grammie (thanks Grammie)!

Here are some random shots from the last week or so. Notice Anna's cool new ride from Grammie (thanks Grammie)!





5 comments:
Way cute! She sure is a happy little one, huh? I am so happy everyone is adjusting and things are normal and routine! Once again, congrats....I am so happy for you!
She looks so cute and so happy! You guys are blessed and so is she! I would love to come see you sometime.
Oh my she is sooo stinkin cute!
I need to know why she's so cute. Really.
Love,
Auntie Julie
That is quite a fun new ride!
Kelly
Post a Comment