
She is about 5 months old in these pictures and will be 11 months old this Saturday. Her files say she is outgoing, has a ready smile, is fond of music, likes to be teased, cries loudly when unhappy (ha!), has a good appetite, and likes to be held. We just can't wait to scoop her up and hold her tight.
This morning our agency called to say they had received our Pre-Approval from China! Now our dossier will be moved to the review room ... since it was already reviewed in Aug. 2007, the hope is that this stage won't take too long. So, the next approval (1 down, 2 to go) we are waiting for is our LOA (letter of approval). This might take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to arrive. Please pray for a swift and smooth process!
We are now free to send a care package to our little girl - planning to get crackin' on that this afternoon!
7 comments:
I seriously don't think she can get any cuter. She's perfect!
Hoping to be following right behind you soon.
Kelly
Laura, she's PRECIOUS!! So beautiful! And it's so sweet to think that our girls might play together!
Oh my goodness! She's so beautiful! I am so excited for you! Thanks for the update!
YEA!!! She is totally gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see her in your arms!!! Your airport greeters will be anxiously waiting!!!
Love you guys!!!
Joel, Misty, Garrett and Isabel
Your sweet Anna....is a beauty! :) COME ON LOA! This baby girls needs to come home!
((HUGS))
Wendy
I found your blog through my friend, Kelley, and want to let you know that I am praying for you both! That everything will go quickly and you will have your babies so soon!!! Good luck and God bless! What you are doing is amazing!
Seriously, (I have I said this yet??) she looks like y'all!! Love it!!
Post a Comment