With not much happening in our adoption world for a while now, the blogging tank is running a bit empty... So, after much consideration, we have decided to take an indefinite hiatus. Our plan is to return when the time feels right.
We want everyone to know how much we appreciate you keeping up with us through this journey so far and for all the love and encouragement you've given us along the way.
Have a good summer and take care! Until we blog again...
Hi guys! I saw your blog through the Martin's. Just wanted you to know that I am lifting up a prayer for you guys while you wait....our wait was hard, but it wasn't near as long as yours has been. I know that the blessing of a child will one day make this wait seem like nothing...but that doesn't mean it isn't hard now. Praying for you guys!
4 comments:
Hi guys! I saw your blog through the Martin's. Just wanted you to know that I am lifting up a prayer for you guys while you wait....our wait was hard, but it wasn't near as long as yours has been. I know that the blessing of a child will one day make this wait seem like nothing...but that doesn't mean it isn't hard now. Praying for you guys!
I just want you to know that I still check in on you guys!!!
Love You!!!
Misty
I am praying hard that this is the year you expand your family. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Hoping to see some more blogging soon!
Kelly
Post a Comment