My friends Wendy and Alisa have both tagged me! Here's how it works:
-You have to tag 5 people (you can't tag the person that tagged you)
-You leave them a comment on their blog (‘you’re tagged’ and ‘why’)
-Direct them to your blog for instructions…when you get tagged, you post ten fun facts about yourself!
So, here are my ten:
1. I love to cook! I love cookbooks, but more for reading and getting ideas than actually following the recipes. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who will eat pretty much any concoction that I put in front of him!
2. I gave up soda Jan. 1, 2007 - haven't had one since and don't miss it!
3. Summer is my favorite time. I'm a big fan of the outdoors and being in the sun. I even enjoy picking weeds....it's relaxing. I love having the windows open! Poor Greg, the last 5 years it has been almost 4th of July weekend before we've turned on the air. It's kind of a running joke w/ our neighbors.
4. I'm kind of "granola" (as my old supervisor would say). I try to buy as much organic as we can afford - especially fruits and veggies, I juice, I cook with tofu, and I love doing yoga.
5. I hate turtlenecks - too suffocating!
6. I have a love/hate relationship with naps. I enjoy a nap, but it must be cloudy, cool, and/or raining. I can hardly stand to take a nap if the sun is shining and I could be outside instead! Now, napping in a lounge chair...that's a whole different story!
7. I have the best husband in the world - he's my best friend and I have so much fun with him. If we had it our way, we'd have our own business so we could be together all the time...or just move to Kauai and live on the beach (either would work).
8. If I had to do the whole college/career thing over again, I'd probably be a dietitian or nutritionist. I'm very interested in the role our diet has in keeping the body healthy and even healing the body.
9. I love music - pretty much all kinds - we usually have music playing most of the time at our house.
10. I don't particularly like talking about myself, so this was slightly painful for me! :-)
I know I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, but I only know 3 others bloggers out there (besides the 2 that tagged me). So, Mandy, Missy, and Misty - you're it!!
1 comment:
Oh Laura! I LOVE hearing about you, I wish you'd tell us more! However, I do have a problem with #7. There is no way that I would ever let you guys live in Kauai. I love ya, but I'd have to take you down for that one! :-)
"Granola"? You crack me up!
Julie
Post a Comment