We are SO envious of your fun afternoon. Greg looks like an extreme sports athelete. Very nice. Kevin says you reminded him of Ben Stiller. "No one makes me bleed my own blood."
Oh my gosh! That was so funny! My 8 year-old thought it was hilarious when Greg said, "I think the sled's dead." It's obvious you guys were having a great time! You have to post more videos now. Gotta see some follow-up!
Oh my goodness!!!! You have just given me a HUGE laugh!!!!! I love seeing you 2 act like dorks like the rest of us!!!!! Joel thinks you are always so put together...so I can hardly wait for him to see this...by the way...thanks for the flyer!!!!
Could this be next year's Oscar winner for best live action short?!?! YES!!! This is AWESOME! I don't know which is better...this video or your ad for the vacuum cleaner! Miss PS I'm glad SOMEONE enjoys this kind of weather! LOL!
5 comments:
We are SO envious of your fun afternoon. Greg looks like an extreme sports athelete. Very nice. Kevin says you reminded him of Ben Stiller. "No one makes me bleed my own blood."
Oh my gosh! That was so funny! My 8 year-old thought it was hilarious when Greg said, "I think the sled's dead." It's obvious you guys were having a great time! You have to post more videos now. Gotta see some follow-up!
Oh my goodness!!!! You have just given me a HUGE laugh!!!!! I love seeing you 2 act like dorks like the rest of us!!!!! Joel thinks you are always so put together...so I can hardly wait for him to see this...by the way...thanks for the flyer!!!!
GREAT VIDEO!!! You guys are too funny!!
Could this be next year's Oscar winner for best live action short?!?! YES!!! This is AWESOME! I don't know which is better...this video or your ad for the vacuum cleaner!
Miss
PS I'm glad SOMEONE enjoys this kind of weather! LOL!
Post a Comment