Tuesday, January 29, 2008

That was fast!

We already received our new I-171H in the mail. This is the form we had to go to K.C. recently to renew. The new one is good until July 2009...which means we'll have to renew one more time before we go to China. We're now predicting it will be summer 2010 when we get our referral. As children, we thought we'd be flying around like The Jetsons by 2010!

3 comments:

vinceandalisa said...

You are too funny!
2010...I refuse to believe it! (Vince will be close to aging-out of the progam if it takes that long!)
BTW, our church is having a Global Missions conference this weekend...our friends from China are participating in seminars on Sat. If you're interested, I can send you more info.

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I was a HUGE Jetsons fan as a kid. I think flying in a space craft would scare the lights out of me, though.

Missy and Brad said...

WOWSERS! That was fast! We've got to file a new one and do new fingerprints...here's hoping ours gets done quickly too!
Cheers,
Missy