Today is our 15 month LID anniversary. Not much has changed since our last update as far as timelines go. This month the CCAA sent referrals for LIDs from Dec 9, 2005-Dec 14, 2005. This means by next month the wait will have reached 24+ months. (blah!)Hope everyone is doing well and having a good holiday season so far!!
3 comments:
Congratulations on another month down. We are praying that Anna will be home sooner, rather than later. Love, Mandy
15 months?!?! WOW! You're ticking them off. I saw a wonderful t-shirt yesterday on cafepress.com It said:
Yes, we're still adopting.
No, we haven't heard anything...
but each day is a day closer to our child.
I really like that. We continue to pray that things will speed up and you'll have Anna in your arms next year!!
oxox
Missy
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!! I will say a prayer this year that by next Christmas you will have Anna home with you!
Post a Comment