The journey of infertility is a long and difficult one. Each couple that faces this heartbreaking realization in their life has their own unique experience to share. Resolution can come in many different ways, yet there are undoubtedly some common themes that every couple can identify with. We came across a video that does a beautiful job of expressing what many people endure while on their journey to become parents.Though we have found our path... the path that God made for us, we wanted to share this touching video with all of you. For anyone out there that might be facing similar circumstances... and are struggling for direction, we encourage you to keep praying and hold on to the hope that you will find the way.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight.--- Proverbs 3:5-6
Click on the link below to watch the video (there is music, and you may have to do some scrolling to see some of the words, or change your setting to "Full Screen" - try your F11 key when the video comes up or click Tools, Full Screen).
Empty Arms Video Link
4 comments:
Greg and Laura-Thanks for sharing this video! It's a great explanation of the feelings all of us have had on this journey. I'm so glad that we all know our paths now. *hugs*
Missy
This video is so moving!! It does explain how many of us have felt and sometimes still feel!!! You guys are wonderful and I thank you for that. I hope you don't mind if I add that link to our blog!! I think I would do a lot of people some good to see!!!
Love,
Misty
I love you...
Julie
I love you too.
Nathan
Post a Comment