Friday, February 23, 2007

Death,Taxes and the Frosty...

Isn't that the quote from Benjamin Franklin...

"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes, and the Frosty."

You see, we developed quite a taste for the Frosty when we were living in Arkansas about 6 1/2 years ago. First it was just once in a while, then, gradually, 8:00pm would roll around and it was like we just couldn't watch TV without that Frosty in our hands. The great thing about it was that 2 small Frosties only cost us $2.11...no matter what, we could always find $2.11 in change around the house.

Once we moved back here, we recognized our addiction and retrained ourselves to watch TV without that Frosty. Since then, we're able to maintain with a Frosty every month or two.

So, a few days ago, when we were at the Wendy's drive-thru ordering our 2 small Frosties and the man in the box said "that'll be $2.11", we realized that you can always count on the Frosty. Here we are 6 1/2 years later, and we can still scrounge up $2.11 and head to Wendy's to enjoy one of our favorite, most reliable treats.

Have a good weekend and long live the Frosty!

2 comments:

Missy and Brad said...

Mmmmm...Frosty! I'm not such a cheap date...I'm addicted to Andy's chocolate malt. Missed you guys last night!!
Missy

Mrs. Misty said...

I love the Frosty!!! I haven't had one in a while, but I am craving one now!!!