
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.
---Thoreau
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.
--- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Never, never, never, never give up.
--- Winston Churchill
A Prayer
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life, but in my heart I know
The love I feel is deep & real, as if it had been so.
For us to have each other is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.
--- Author Unknown
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
--- Psalms 37:4
Life is not measured by the number of breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
--- Author Unknown
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight.
--- Proverbs 3:5-6
Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it
--- Fleur Conkling Heylinger
"...life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it."
--- Charles Swindoll
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
--- Hebrews 11:1
No comments:
Post a Comment